Thanksgiving isn’t just about eating yourself into a tryptophan-induced stupor. It’s also about counting your blessings, starting with all the important people in your life. That includes your friends, parents, children, mentors, and yes, that extraordinary sister of yours.
Okay, maybe you haven’t always been thankful for your sis. After all, sisters come in many forms, and some of those forms can be downright annoying. But, at the end of the day, your sister is a special person in your life who is likely never far from your thoughts – especially during the holidays.
To let your sister know you’re thinking about her, consider sending her a unique Thanksgiving message. If you’re stuck trying to come up with the right wording, don’t worry – we’ve got you covered. The following list of Thanksgiving wishes for a sister come in a variety of styles and are perfect for social media posts, text messages, or however you like to communicate with your sis.
Note: If you’re looking for a funny Thanksgiving message for Sis, you might also want to see our list of turkey puns.
- Happy Thanksgiving to a wonderful sister and friend. I’m doubly thankful for you!
- I’m thankful to have you as a sister, on Thanksgiving and every other day of the year.
- Happy Thanksgiving to a sister who’s sweeter than pumpkin pie!
- Whenever I count my blessings, you come to mind right away. Happy Thanksgiving to my dearest sister.
- Happy Turkey Day to my fowl-mouthed sister!
- I’m so thankful that I get to go through life having you for a sister. Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours.
- Happy Thanksgiving to my amazing sister. You may not be sitting at the table with me this year, but you will always have a place in my heart.
- Happy Turkey Day, Sis! It sucks that we can’t be together, but you can at least be grateful that you don’t have to eat my cooking!
- A Thanksgiving wish for my wonderful Sis. May your holiday season be as lively and lovely as you are.
- How lucky am I to have a sister like you? Happy Thanksgiving to the best sister ever.
- Happy Thanksgiving to my beloved sister. I get more and more thankful for you each year.
- Happy Thanksgiving to my fantastic sister-in-law. I’m so thankful that you’re part of our family.
- Wish you were here with me this Thanksgiving, Sis… especially since you’re a much better cook than me! Happy Turkey Day!
- Happy Thanksgiving, Sis! Don’t forget that today is all about counting your blessings, not your calories!
- Sis… just wanted to let you know how much I’m bursting with love for you this Thanksgiving. Of course, by evening, I’ll also be bursting with turkey, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and two pieces of pumpkin pie!
- Happy Thanksgiving to my sister. As long as I have you in my life, I have a lot to be thankful for.
- Without you, life would be like Thanksgiving dinner without the cranberry sauce. Something would be missing. Happy Thanksgiving to a wonderful sister.
- We used to sit at the kids table together. Now we have families of our own. One thing will always stay the same though: I will always be thankful to have you in my life. Happy Thanksgiving, Sis.
- Happy Thanksgiving, Sis! I’m thankful that you’re not nearly as annoying as you used to be!
- Your love and support are appreciated on Thanksgiving and every other day of the year. Happy Thanksgiving to a sister who gives me so much to be thankful for.
- Happy Thanksgiving to my little sister! I’m so thankful that I had you to pick on all those years!
- Happy Thanksgiving to you and that beautiful family of yours. Having a sister like you is truly something to be thankful for.
- Thanksgiving just isn’t the same without my big sister around. For one thing, there’s no one to stop me from taking the last piece of pumpkin pie. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I’m thankful for my sweet, smart, and sensational sister-in-law! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
- What am I thankful for? I’m thankful that I get to go through life with a sister like you. Sending you my love this Thanksgiving.
- Happy Thanksgiving, Sis! When I think of all the amazing Thanksgiving Day meals we had when we were kids, I have to laugh knowing that neither one of us is capable of pulling that off.
- I was just sitting here counting my blessings, and for some reason, you came to mind. Happy Thanksgiving to my fabulous sister.
- Sis… from my family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving. Wishing you all the best today and every day.