Ask ten people what Christmas means to them, and you’re bound to get an assortment of answers. However, you can bet your last Christmas cookie that you’re going to hear the word “family” over and over again. For most people, the holidays are all about the kinsfolk – spending time with them, visiting them, and remembering Christmases past with them.
One family member who probably isn’t far from your mind at Christmastime (or any other time) is your sister. Whether she lives nearby or across the world, your sis is a preeminent person in your life. In other words, the type of person who deserves a Christmas greeting that goes beyond the old familiar sentiments.
If you’re searching for the right words to wish your sister a Merry Christmas, park your sleigh right here. The following Christmas wishes for sis come in a variety of styles, so you can find the perfect message for your perfectly unique sibling.
Note: If your sister is a person of faith, you might also want to check out these religious Christmas greetings.
- To my beautiful sister… Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas, sis! I was going to get you something fabulous, but then I realized that having me as a [brother/sister] is enough of a gift.
- You’re in all my favorite Christmas memories. Merry Christmas, sis.
- Merry Christmas to a wonderful sister and brother-in-law! Wishing you peace, joy, and love this holiday season!
- Even though we’re far apart, know that you’re always in my heart. Just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas, sister.
- To my amazing sister… I hope your Christmas is as merry as the ones we had when we were kids.
- Merry Christmas to my sister, who occupies a permanent spot at the top of my Nice List.
- Merry Sis-mas! Wishing my wonderful sister all the best this holiday season.
- To my beautiful sister and her family… I wish you all the love in the world this holiday season.
- Merry Christmas to a wonderful sister and friend. All the best to you and yours.
- May your holidays be as sweet and lovely as you are. Merry Christmas, sister.
- Best holiday wishes to the best sister and brother-and-law a person could ask for.
- We may not be spending Christmas together, but as always, you’re in my thoughts. Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season.
- Merry Christmas to one of my top-five favorite family members.
- Merry Christmas to my elfish little sister!
- Hope you get everything you want this Christmas. Santa always did like you best. Merry Christmas, sis!
- Christmas always reminds me of the greatest gift I was ever given… having you as a sister. Merry Christmas to my wonderful sister.
- Bad news, sis: I checked with Santa and you’re on the Naughty List again. Merry Christmas, and better luck next year!
- Merry Christmas to an amazing sister and an awesome brother-in-law! And Happy New Year, too!
- My favorite Christmases were the ones I spent with you as a kid. Thanks for being the best sister ever – and Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas to my favorite sister. And no, just because you’re my only sister doesn’t make it any less special!
- I still remember when we hung our stockings with care. Merry Christmas to a wonderful sister.
- Christmas always brings warm memories of our childhood and all the fun we had together. Just wanted to let you know that I love you and am thinking about you this holiday season.
- Have a Merry Christmas, sis! Of course, I won’t be there, so it won’t be that much fun.
- To my wonderful sister… I love you with all of my heart and wish you and your family the best this holiday season.