Easter conjures memories of egg hunts, bunny costumes, and baskets overflowing with candy and toys. Notice a common thread here? Many of the holiday’s traditions are centered around children, a fact that gives Easter a little extra significance to people who have kids of their own.
If you have a daughter, you don’t really need an excuse to tell her how much she means to you. Nevertheless, Easter provides a pretty good one. So, when you’re sending out your Easter greetings, it only makes sense to save a special one for such a special person.
For ideas on what to say, take a gander at the following list of Easter wishes for a daughter. They come in a variety of styles – from sappy to silly – so you can find the perfectly worded message for your little honey bunny.
Sincere | Cute | Religious | Daughter-in-Law
The following Easter greetings for a daughter are simple, straightforward, and sincere.
- Thinking of you puts a spring in my step! Happy Easter to a wonderful daughter!
- Happy Easter to a lovely daughter and her equally lovely family. Love you all!
- Sending you some warm thoughts to go with the warmer weather. Have a delightful Easter, sweetheart.
- The blooming flowers of spring remind me of you. Happy Easter to my beautiful daughter.
- Happy Easter to the most wonderful daughter a person could ask for. Hope your spring is equally wonderful, sweetheart!
- To a special daughter at Easter… wishing you peace, joy, and most of all, love.
- Happy Easter to my daughter and son-in-law. Enjoy the nicer weather and everything else the season has to offer.
- I hope Easter brings you even half of the joy you give me every day just by being my daughter. Love you, darling!
- Happy Easter to a girl who is as brilliant as a spring morning. Love you, sunshine!
Here are some cute and clever Easter messages for your little girl. For more funny ideas, check out our list of Easter Bunny puns.
- Happy Easter to one eggs-traordinary daughter!
- May your Easter be as sweet as a basketful of chocolate. Happy Easter and Happy Spring, dear!
- To my wonderful daughter… wishing you peace, joy, love, and all the Peeps you can eat this Easter.
- I will always remember coloring Easter eggs with you when you were little. Happy Easter to a daughter who is truly to dye for!
- Hoppy Easter, sweetheart! Hope you know that there’s no bunny I would rather have as a daughter!
- Happy Easter to my sweet daughter. I wouldn’t trade you for all the chocolate in the Easter Bunny’s stash.
- Did you hear about the daughter who hated her Dad’s Easter puns? I guess she just couldn’t take a yolk! Just a little Easter humor to crack you up!
Here are some Easter greetings that reflect the profound spiritual character of the holiday. For Palm Sunday messages, check out this article.
- God smiled on me the day you were born. Happy Easter to my beautiful daughter.
- Easter reminds us of God’s many blessings, and the greatest blessing I’ve received is you. Happy Easter, sweetheart.
- To my wonderful daughter… may God bless you at Easter time and throughout the year. I love you.
- Have a blessed Easter, little girl. You mean the world to me.
- To our daughter… wishing you a glorious Easter Sunday and a beautiful spring.
Finally, here are a few Easter wishes specifically for a daughter-in-law.
- To my amazing daughter-in-law… wishing you a basketful of joy this Easter!
- Happy Easter to a wonderful daughter-in-law! Hope your spring is full of beauty and bliss!
- Like a kid opening an Easter egg with $20 inside, my son got lucky when he found you! Happy Easter to a wonderful daughter-in-law!
- Wishing my great daughter-in-law a blessed Easter. We’re so grateful for everything you do for your family.
Have a son as well? We have Easter greetings for him, too.
- Happy Easter, Everyone! Egg-citing Easter Wishes For All - March 28, 2023
- Inspirational Ways to Wish Everyone a Happy Palm Sunday - March 26, 2023
- 50+ Ways to Say Happy Mother’s Day to Your Daughter - March 24, 2023