If you have a son, you likely have plenty of reasons to think about him at Easter time. Perhaps you have fond memories of him coloring eggs, visiting the Easter Bunny, or snarfing down chocolate coins and Peeps on Easter morning. Or maybe it’s the spiritual nature of the holiday that inspires extra-warm feelings for the people you love.
Whatever the case, Easter is always an opportune time to let your son know how much he means to you. That doesn’t necessarily entail pouring your heart out in a sentimental Easter message. Even a simple Easter greeting lets him know you’re thinking about him – and that means a lot.
To help you with the wording, we’ve put together the following collection of Easter wishes for a son. Whether you’re looking for a heartfelt greeting for his Easter card or just something to make him smile, this list has you covered.
Note: Have a daughter as well? We have a corresponding collection of Easter greetings for her.
To kick things off, here are some straightforward Easter wishes to share with your son.
- When I first laid eyes on you, my heart went hippity hoppity. Happy Easter, Son.
- When I count my blessings at Easter, you always spring to mind! Happy Easter to my remarkable son!
- Happy Easter to my wonderful son. I hope you know that I’ll always be on your side – you can bet your last jelly bean on that!
- We’re so proud to have a son like you… not just at Easter time, but the whole year through!
- Spring is bright, warm, and dazzling… just like you. Happy Easter to a wonderful son.
- Happy Easter to my son and his partner. Sending you both my warmest wishes to go along with these warmer days of spring.
- Happy Easter to a wonderful son and his beautiful family. Love you all!
- Thoughts of you are like a breath of fresh air on the first nice day of spring. Happy Easter, Son!
- Son… wishing you all the joy this glorious time of year has to offer. Happy Easter!
- Easter brings many blessings, but the best blessing of all is to have a son like you. Happy Easter!
- Happy Easter, Son! Hope you can take some time out of your busy schedule to stop and smell the flowers this spring.
- Happy Easter to our son and daughter-in-law. Wishing you both peace, joy, and love at this special time of year.
- Spring is bright, lively, and flat-out wonderful… just like you. Happy Easter to an exceptionally wonderful son.
- Thoughts of you warm my heart and brighten my day. Happy Easter to a son who truly shines.
- Son… you may be too old for the Easter Bunny, but I’m sending you a basketful of warm thoughts this Easter. Love you.
Here are some amusing Easter wishes to make your son laugh (or at least crack a smile). For more Easter humor, check out this list of egg puns.
- Happy Easter, Son! I’m so glad you turned out to be a good egg!
- Happy Easter, Son. You may be all grown up now, but my memories of coloring eggs with you will never dye.
- When it comes to delivering joy, the Easter Bunny has nothing on you! Happy Easter, Son!
- Happy Easter, Son! Now that you’re older, you can eat all the Easter candy you want and no one will say a Peep!
- Happy Easter to my son and his family. May your blessings be as numerous as the jelly beans in the Easter Bunny’s stockpile.
- Happy Easter to an egg-ceptional son! Being your Mom is truly everything it was cracked up to be!
- Son… what do you call it when the Easter Bunny doesn’t leave you anything on Easter Sunday? A bad hare day! Just thought you might enjoy a little hare-brained humor!
- Hoppy Easter to some-bunny very special… my son!
- The Easter Bunny may get a lot done on Easter, but you work your tail off all year long. Happy Easter to my eggs-traordinary son.
- Happy Easter to my amazing son. I wouldn’t trade you for all the chocolate in the Easter Bunny’s basket… and you know how much I love chocolate!
Here are a few religious Easter greetings to share with your son. Note that we also have a collection of Palm Sunday messages.
- Happy Easter to a wonderful son. May God’s blessings rain down on you like a spring shower!
- Son… wishing you a blessed Easter as we celebrate the triumph of love over death at this glorious time of year.
- God blessed me with a wonderful son – a fact that I’m thankful for not just on Easter, but every single day. Happy Easter, Son.
- Happy Easter, Son! May Easter and the celebration of Christ’s enduring triumph fill you with joy at this glorious time of year.
- Son… wishing you a blessed Easter and a beautiful spring. I thank God for you and all the happiness you’ve brought me since the day you were born.
- Son… it’s the time of year when God’s glory is on full display. May He fill your heart with peace and joy this Easter, and in all the days to come.
To round things out, here are a handful of Easter messages tailored to a son-in-law.
- Happy Easter to a wonderful son-in-law! May your basket be full of candy and your heart full of joy!
- Son-in-Law… you remind me of the Easter Bunny. Probably because that family of yours keeps you hoppin’! Happy Easter and have a wonderful spring!
- It’s Easter, and I just wanted you to know that there’s no-bunny I’d rather have as a son-in-law. Ears to you!
- Happy Easter to a remarkable son-in-law. I hope you know that I appreciate you and everything you do for your family.
- To my wonderful son-in-law… may Easter bring you peace, relaxation, joy, and plenty of chocolate goodies!
- It’s the time of year when everything is growing… including my admiration and respect for my remarkable son-in-law. Happy Easter!