Most of us have gotten the chance to snap the wishbone on Thanksgiving at one time or another. However, a select few get a second crack at having their wish come true in November when they blow out their birthday candles. And let’s face it – blowing out a few candles is far easier than wrestling a family member over a greasy turkey bone.
Of course, we’re talking about people with Thanksgiving birthdays. If you know someone whose birthday falls on or around this beloved holiday, there are lots of things you can do to spice up their birthday greeting with some Turkey Day flavor.
The best part is, you don’t have to do it on your own. The following collection of Thanksgiving birthday wishes is all you could wish for.
- A little bird told me your birthday is on Thanksgiving this year. Actually, it was a big bird. Happy Birthday!
- Happy Thanksgiving Birthday! Hope your big day gives you many reasons to be thankful.
- I heard a bunch of family members will be gathering for your birthday this year. Well, Thanksgiving might have something to do with it, but let’s ignore that. Happy Birthday!
- Hope you get everything you wish for on your Thanksgiving birthday. Between the wishbone and your birthday candles, you’ve got a good shot at it!
- Happy Birthday! Or should I say, Happy Bird-day? Pardon the fowl language, but I just wanted to wish you the best on your big day.
- Happy T-Day B-Day!
- At least your birthday doesn’t fall on Thanksgiving every year. That’s something you can be thankful for. Have a great Thanksgiving birthday!
- No one can stop you from taking the turkey leg or the last piece of pumpkin pie this year. After all, it’s your birthday. Have a great one!
- I hate to break it to you, but with your birthday falling on Thanksgiving this year, it might not be possible to save room for cake. Have a great one anyway.
- Hope you have a great plucking time on your Turkey Day Birthday!
- Your birthday being so close to Thanksgiving always reminds me of something I have to be thankful for… you.
- Happy Birthday on Thanksgiving. Wishing you double the joy, double the love, double the blessings, but not double the food (that would be too much).
- Hope your Thanksgiving birthday is full of love, joy, and laughter.
- I have a feeling you’re going to be having turkey on your birthday this year. Am I right? In any case, hope your Thanksgiving birthday is amazing.
- I’m so grateful you were born. Happy Thanksgiving Birthday.
- Your birthday is on Thanksgiving? I cran-barely contain my excitement. Happy Birthday!
- I bet you think having your birthday fall on Thanksgiving makes you extra special. Well, you’re right. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving birthday, my friend.
- So your birthday falls on Thanksgiving this year. Well, at least people have a chance to buy your presents before they’re broke from Christmas shopping! Happy Birthday!
- I wanted to send you your birthday wish early because, like most people, I’ll be asleep by midafternoon on Thanksgiving Day. Happy Birthday!
- November brings so many wonderful things: family time, fall colors, delicious food, and last but not least, the birthday of someone who’s dear to me. Happy Birthday, my friend.
- With all the sweet potatoes, corn, and green beans being passed around the table this time of year, I’m reminded that my friend is the cream of the crop. Wishing you a cornucopia of joy on your birthday.
- May your blessings outnumber the candles on your birthday cake. Wishing you an amazing Thanksgiving birthday.
- Happy Thanksgiving Birthday to someone who’s as sweet as pumpkin pie and sheet cake all mixed together.
- Hope you get a double dose of everything good on your Thanksgiving birthday. All the best to you!
- This Thanksgiving is extra special because it’s also the birthday of one of the nicest people I know. Hope your big day is nothing short of spectacular.
- Happy Thanksgiving Birthday! If you’re feeling sorry for yourself for turning a year older, just think… at least you’re not a turkey!
- Your birthday falls on Thanksgiving this year? Well then, you deserve double the blessings.
- Wishing you all the best on your Thanksgiving birthday. Hope the coming year gives you plenty to be thankful for.
- It’s easy to remember your birthday because it’s close to Thanksgiving. It’s also easy to remember because you’re freaking awesome. Happy Birthday!
- Happy Turkey Day Birthday, you old bird.
- Happy Thanksgiving Birthday! So… how many candles on your pumpkin pie this year?
- Isn’t there enough food on Thanksgiving without throwing birthday cake into the mix? Wishing you all the best for Thanksgiving and your birthday.
- I’m always thankful for you on your birthday. This year, I’m doubly thankful. Happy Thanksgiving Birthday!
- May you have a happy birthday, a thankful Thanksgiving, and a most wonderful Christmas.
- Every year on earth is a blessing, and you’re obviously going to be counting many, many blessings this year. Happy Turkey Day and Happy Birthday!
- It’s perfect that your birthday is on Thanksgiving because you give everyone so much to be thankful for. Happy Turkey Day Birthday!
- What could make Thanksgiving even more meaningful? Celebrating the birthday of someone special on the same day. Happy Thanksgiving Birthday.
- However you’re spending your Thanksgiving birthday, I hope it’s joyful. Wishing you all the best.
- Hope you get to spend plenty of time with family this Thanksgiving, and take some time for yourself for your birthday. Have a great one.
- So your birthday is on Turkey Day this year. Hope turning a year older doesn’t leave a fowl taste in your mouth.
- Your birthday reminds me of one thing I’m grateful for… the fact that you will always be older than me! Happy Thanksgiving Birthday!
- Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday. Hope your big day brings many blessings your way.
- Celebrating your birthday on Thanksgiving just makes the holiday that much more special. Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday!
- Between the pumpkin pie and sheet cake, I feel confidant that your birthday this year is gonna be extra sweet.
- This is your birthday wish AND Thanksgiving greeting. Just thought I would kill two turkeys with one stone. Happy Thanksgiving Birthday!
- Hope you get everything your heart desires for your birthday and an extra piece of pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving.
- Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday, you turkey,
And Happy Thanksgiving, too!
- Happy Turkey Day Birthday to someone who’s no spring chicken!
- I get more and more thankful for you with each passing year. Happy Thanksgiving Birthday.
- I’m so thankful to have a friend like you. Wishing you nothing but the best for your Thanksgiving Birthday.