Thanksgiving is about counting our blessings, and no, we’re not just talking about the blessings of way-too-many side dishes. Far more important than the mashed potatoes on the table are the special people in your life. And if you have a daughter to call your own… well, it doesn’t get more special than that.
So why not let her know by sending her a unique Thanksgiving greeting? It doesn’t have to be sentimental or overtly affectionate. A cute or funny Turkey Day message will also do the trick, especially if that’s the kind of stuff your daughter likes.
If you’re not sure what words to use, check out the following list of Thanksgiving wishes for a daughter. The ideas here come in a range of styles, so you can find something your daughter will appreciate. If it also inspires her to be more thankful for the people in her own life, that’s just gravy.
Note: Got a son, too? If so, you’ll also want to see our corresponding list of ways to wish him a Happy Thanksgiving.
- Happy Thanksgiving to a sweet daughter. You’ll always be our little pumpkin.
- I’ll be thinking about you this Thanksgiving, sweetheart… just like every other day of the year. Have a wonderful Turkey Day!
- Happy Thanksgiving to my beautiful daughter and her beautiful family! I’m so thankful for all of you!
- I’m thankful for many things, but having a wonderful daughter like you tops the list! Happy Thanksgiving, sweetheart!
- A Thanksgiving wish for my daughter… may your blessings be more plentiful than the dirty dishes in your sink.
- Happy Thanksgiving to my daughter, who is as beautiful and vibrant as the season.
- Happy Thanksgiving to a wonderful daughter. Since the day you were born, you have brought us a cornucopia of joy.
- How do you know when someone has overcooked the Thanksgiving turkey? When you hear fowl language coming from the kitchen! Just a little Turkey Day humor to get you in the holiday spirit!
- Happy Thanksgiving to our wonderful daughter-in-law. We’re beyond thankful for all the hard work you put in for your family.
- I’ll be missing you this Thanksgiving, but also counting my lucky stars that I have you in my life. Happy Thanksgiving to my sweet daughter!
- Happy Thanksgiving to our amazing daughter! I hope you know that we have always been thankful for you… aside from maybe a few times during your teenage years!
- Loving you is a snap! Happy Thanksgiving to a daughter who is everything I could ever wish for!
- To my wonderful daughter… wishing you love, joy, and a nice long nap this Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving to my wonderful daughter. Be thankful for your blessings, but also know that you deserve them for being such a good person.
- Thanksgiving just won’t be the same without my beautiful daughter here. But don’t you worry: I’ll have an extra piece of pumpkin pie in your honor!
- Happy Thanksgiving to my beautiful, kind, smart, and loving daughter. I’m thankful for everything you are.
- I’ll let other people fight over the wishbone this year. With a daughter like you, how could I wish for more? Happy Thanksgiving, sweetie!
- Hope you’re happy and well-fed this Thanksgiving, sweetheart. I’ll be thinking about you, especially when I’m counting my blessings.
- A Thanksgiving wish for my daughter… may your turkey be juicy, your mashed potatoes buttery, and your pumpkin pie piled high with whipped cream.
- I remember when you used to sit at the kids table. Now you’re all grown up and hosting Thanksgiving yourself. One thing will never change, though: I am, and have always been, thankful to have a daughter like you.
- Happy Thanksgiving to a daughter who makes me thankful every single day.
- Just wanted to send you a short Turkey Day message to let you know how thankful I am to be your [mom/dad]. Happy Thanksgiving, sweetheart.
- I have too many blessings to count, but one thing I can say for sure: My daughter is at the top of the list! Love you, and for goodness’ sake, have a great Thanksgiving!
- With you in my life, I never have to think hard about what I’m thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving to a wonderful daughter.