Let’s be honest: When you’re married, Valentine’s Day can start to get a little mundane. Maybe you’ve already been through a handful (or more) Valentine’s Days with your hubby, and you’ve slipped into a comfortable routine. The holiday can start to feel like an obligation rather than an occassion for sweet romance.
Fortunately, it doesn’t have to be that way. You can keep Valentine’s Day interesting by finding new ways to express your love. That includes coming up with a Valentine’s wish for your husband that goes way beyond the basic “Happy Valentine’s Day! I love you!”
To help you out, here’s a list of romantic, emotional, and steamy Valentine’s Day wishes for a husband. Which one comes closest to capturing the unique feelings you have for your guy?
To start, here are some romantic messages to share with your husband on Valentine’s Day.
For a deeper expression of love, check out the following sayings. You might also want to see our article on love messages for men.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my rock, my hero, my love, my husband.
- With each passing Valentine’s Day, I feel ever more grateful that I get to spend my life with you. I love you more than words can say.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my one true love – my wonderful, beautiful, amazing husband.
- I don’t need a holiday to remind me of how much I cherish my wonderful husband. I love you on Valentine’s Day and every day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my husband, my best friend, and the love of my life.
- I hope you know how much I love you, because there’s no way I could ever find the words to describe it. Happy Valentine’s Day to my wonderful husband.
- Today I’m thinking about how lucky I am to have such a handsome, thoughtful, amazing husband. So, pretty much like every other day! Happy Valentine’s Day, sweetheart!
- I have so many sweet memories of Valentine’s Days with you. But none of them compare to being with you here and now. I love you more than ever.
- Over the years, you’ve given me lots of chocolates and flowers on Valentine’s Day. I hope you know that all I really need is you, my wonderful husband.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, my love. I’m one lucky girl to have a husband like you.
Finally, here are some intimate messages that are certain to grab your husband’s attention.
- You know what I like to do on Valentine’s Day? You.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my sexy husband! I can’t tell you how much I love you, but I’ll do everything I can to show you tonight.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to a husband who still has the power to drive me wild. Take me for a ride tonight?
- Don’t worry about getting me an expensive gift, sweetheart. There’s only one package I’m interested in this Valentine’s Day.
- I love everything about you, but there’s one thing of yours that’s going to be getting extra lovin’ tonight.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my ridiculously hot hubby. As I write this, I’m already getting worked up thinking about everything you’re going to do to me tonight.
Looking for more of a lighthearted Valentine’s Day message for your husband? Check out our lists of cheesy Valentine’s Day sayings and love puns.
- Happy Easter, Everyone! Egg-citing Easter Wishes For All - March 28, 2023
- Inspirational Ways to Wish Everyone a Happy Palm Sunday - March 26, 2023
- 50+ Ways to Say Happy Mother’s Day to Your Daughter - March 24, 2023