Let’s be honest: When you’re married, Valentine’s Day can start to get a little mundane. Maybe you’ve already been through a handful (or more) Valentine’s Days with your hubby, and you’ve slipped into a comfortable routine. The holiday can start to feel like an obligation rather than an occassion for sweet romance.
Fortunately, it doesn’t have to be that way. You can keep Valentine’s Day interesting by finding new ways to express your love. To help you out, here’s a list of romantic, emotional, and steamy Valentine’s Day wishes for a husband. Which one comes closest to capturing the unique feelings you have for your guy?
To start, here are some romantic messages to share with your husband on Valentine’s Day.
- Cupid got me good when you walked into my life. Happy Valentine’s Day to my wonderful husband.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Hubby. Will you be my Valentine… forever?
- I love you, and I love us. Happy Valentine’s Day to the man of my dreams.
- No matter how many Valentine’s Days we celebrate together, you will always make my heart go pitter-patter.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Handsome. You still give me butterflies.
- Who needs chocolates on Valentine’s Day when I get to spend every day with a husband as sweet as you?
- Happy Valentine’s Day to a husband who still does it for me. Not only do I love you, but I’m in love with you… and I always will be.
- We’ve been through a few Valentine’s Days together, and not much has changed. One kiss from you still takes me away.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to a wonderful husband. I’m still hopelessly infatuated with you.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my gorgeous hubby, who still makes me swoon when he looks into my eyes.
- You still make me feel all goofy inside. Happy Valentine’s Day, Handsome.
- You give me Valentine’s Day feelings all year round. Still, spending February 14 with my remarkable husband will always be extra special to me.
For a deeper expression of love, check out the following sayings. You might also want to see our article on love messages for men.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my rock, my hero, my love, my husband.
- With each passing Valentine’s Day, I feel ever more grateful that I get to spend my life with you. I love you more than words can say.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my one true love – my wonderful, beautiful, amazing husband.
- I don’t need a holiday to remind me of how much I cherish my wonderful husband. I love you on Valentine’s Day and every day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my wonderful husband. I hope you know how much I love you, because there’s no way I could ever find the words to describe it.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my husband, my best friend, and the love of my life.
- Today I’m thinking about how lucky I am to have such a handsome, thoughtful, amazing husband. So, pretty much like every other day! Happy Valentine’s Day, sweetheart!
- I have so many sweet memories of Valentine’s Days with you. But none of them compare to being with you here and now. I love you more than ever.
- Over the years, you’ve given me lots of chocolates and flowers on Valentine’s Day. I hope you know that all I really need is you, my wonderful husband.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, my love. I’m one lucky girl to have a husband like you.
Finally, here are some intimate messages that are certain to grab your husband’s attention.
- You know what I like to do on Valentine’s Day? You.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my sexy husband! I can’t tell you how much I love you, but I’ll do everything I can to show you tonight.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to a husband who still has the power to drive me wild. Take me for a ride tonight?
- Don’t worry about getting me an expensive gift, sweetheart. There’s only one package I’m interested in this Valentine’s Day.
- I love everything about you, but there’s one thing of yours that’s going to be getting extra lovin’ tonight.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my ridiculously hot hubby. As I write this, I’m already getting worked up thinking about everything you’re going to do to me tonight.