Think about your daughter and what she means to you, and you will soon find yourself melting into a puddle of pure mushiness. It’s just human nature. From the time they are born, daughters seem to maintain an unbreakable grip on their parents’ heartstrings.
Therefore, it only seems right for daughters to receive special attention on Valentine’s Day, the most lovey-dovey, heart-filled holiday of all. In case you’re still searching for a way to say Happy Valentine’s Day to your little girl this February – and yes, she will always be your little girl – we’ve put together the following list. It’s full of Valentine’s wishes for your daughter that are funny, sweet, and unabashedly sappy.
To start things off, here are some emotional Valentine’s wishes from a mother or father to a daughter.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my beautiful daughter. You are my heart.
- I still remember the Valentine’s Days when you were a girl. Somewhere along the way my sweet little daughter turned into a beautiful woman.
- I won’t make you cringe with a sappy Valentine’s Day sentiment. I just want to say I love you.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the sweetest daughter a [mother/father] could ask for. You mean the world to me.
- You’re the sweetest thing that’s ever come into my life. Sending you all my love this Valentine’s Day.
- I’m sure a lot of people would kill to be your Valentine now. Without saying I told you so, I just want to point out that I’ve been your number one fan from wayyyyy back.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, sweetie. Hope your day is full of magic, joy, and most of all, love.
- When I first laid eyes on you, it was love at first sight. Happy Valentine’s Day to a lovely daughter.
- I hope your Valentine knows that [he/she] hit the jackpot with you.
Here are some humorous Valentine’s messages for a daughter.
- You’re so smart, funny, and beautiful, I can heart-ly believe you’re my daughter! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my wonderful daughter. You may be a full-grown woman now, but I’m still willing to beat up anyone who breaks your heart.
- Valentine’s Day is a perfect time to spoil yourself. The day after Valentine’s Day is even better, because all the chocolate is on sale. Just a little parental wisdom for ya.
- Wishing you a Valentine’s Day full of love and romance. And chocolate… lots and lots of chocolate.
- This Valentine’s Day, I’ve decided I’m not going embarrass you with one of those sappy sayings you hate so much. It’s my gift to you, my beautiful sweet baby girl!
Here are some extra cute Valentine’s wishes for a daughter.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my lovely daughter. You are a rose in a world of thorns.
- Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
There’s no other daughter,
As lovable as you!
- Who needs chocolates on Valentine’s Day? When I want something sweet, I just think of my daughter.
- Like a chocolate truffle, you’re sweet inside and out. Happy Valentine’s Day to a wonderful daughter.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my sweet daughter. You’re so full of love, you could teach Cupid a few things!
From Both Parents
Finally, here are some Valentine’s Day messages to a daughter from both parents.
- Cupid got us good the day you were born. Happy Valentine’s Day to our beautiful daughter!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the little girl who brought so much love into our lives.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the girl who’s in our hearts and on our minds every day of the year.
- Hope your sweetheart spoils you on Valentine’s Day as much as Mom and Dad always did!
- Happy Valentine’s Day, sweetheart. Hope you know that you’re loved by a long list of people, starting with your proud parents.