Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year, and it’s all the more wonderful when you have a special guy to share it with. Just think of those long cuddling sessions by the fire, the exchanges of sweet gifts, and of course, those memorable trysts under the mistletoe. It seems that when Christmas is in the air, romance often comes along for the ride.
While feelings of love are natural during the holiday season, figuring out how to express those feelings in words doesn’t always come easy. Somehow the usual holiday greetings just don’t fill the bill. When it’s someone you care deeply about, a different sort of Christmas wish is in order.
To help you find the perfect sentiment, here’s a grab bag of Christmas messages for a boyfriend. Whether you’re looking for a few lovey-dovey words to jot down in a Christmas card, or just a frisky text message to spice up his day, this list of romantic holiday greetings has the goods.
Here are some sweet and sincere Christmas wishes for a boyfriend.
- No matter how cold it gets in December, I can always count on you to warm my heart (not to mention other parts of my body).
- Every day feels like Christmas when I’m with you.
- Merry Christmas to the best boyfriend ever. You are the bow on my present, the sugar on my cookie, and the star on my tree.
- I’m giving you all my love this Christmas, and guess what? It’s not going to fit under any tree.
- I already know I’m getting everything I want for Christmas. I get to spend it with my amazing boyfriend.
- Your love is all I want or need this Christmas.
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to my beautiful boyfriend. Spending time with you is the best part of the holidays. Heck, it’s the best part of every day.
- How could I ask for anything for Christmas when I have already received the gift of true love?
- I know this is going to be the best Christmas ever because I get to spend it with you.
- I’m so excited to spend the holidays with you! I hope this is the first of many Christmases together.
Here are some hilarious holiday messages to share with your guy.
- I was going to get you an expensive gift for Christmas, but then I realized that having me for a girlfriend was all the present you needed.
- Merry Christmas? I’d rather marry you!
- All I want for Christmas is you. However, if by chance you already got me a present, I won’t turn it down.
- You give me everything I need, baby. You’re like my personal Santa Claus, except way hotter.
- I asked Santa for the perfect boyfriend, and he really delivered. Having you in my life is truly Claus for celebration.
For more ideas along these lines, see this list of funny things to write in a Christmas card.
Here are some fun and flirty holiday greetings for him. Just be aware that using one of these could land you on the Naughty list.
- Can I be your Christmas present? I’ll wear a bow, and be wrapped up in your arms.
- You can come down my chimney anytime.
- Wanna meet me under the mistletoe?
- I don’t need to sit next to a fireplace this Christmas. Thinking about you gets me plenty hot.
- With the thoughts I’ve been having about you, I’m going to be on the Naughty list for sure.
- I’m too old for Santa, but I can still sit on your lap.
- I’d like to spend a not-so-silent night with you this Christmas.
Not being with your guy during the holidays is tough. Here are a few Christmas greetings to send to a long distance boyfriend.
- I wish I could spend Christmas in your arms. But since I can’t, I’ll just have to keep myself warm by thinking about our love.
- I asked Santa to bring me the perfect man for Christmas. In case you’re not under the tree on Christmas morning, I’ll just have to content myself with fantasies of seeing you again.
- I think about you all the time, but especially at Christmastime when there is so much beauty around.
If you liked these Christmas love messages, you might also want to check out these birthday wishes for your sweetie.