All moms deserve recognition on Mother’s Day. But of course, some moms are more special to us than others. When your daughter grows up to have a child (or children) of her own… well, it doesn’t get any more special than that.
So, what’s the best way to wish your daughter a Happy Mother’s Day? We have a few ideas for you below. This list of Mother’s Day wishes for a daughter runs the gamut from sweet to hilarious, with messages that are ideal for sharing online or in greeting card.
Note: If you’re looking for Mother’s Day wishes for a daughter-in-law, we have a separate article for that.
Here are some heartfelt Mother’s Day greetings to share with your daughter.
- Happy Mother’s Day to a wonderful mom and daughter! P.S. Thanks for the grandkids!
- You were the sweetest child, and to absolutely no one’s surprise, you’ve turned into the sweetest mommy. Happy Mother’s Day, sweetheart. Keep doing what you’re doing.
- I’m so lucky to have you for a daughter, and your kids are so lucky to have you for a mom. We all love you so much. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to my beautiful daughter, who has beautiful children of her own now.
- Happy Mother’s Day to my sweet daughter. Just because you’re a mom now doesn’t mean you aren’t still my little girl.
- My daughter is the best mother, and I couldn’t be more proud of her. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You’re a sweet daughter, a wonderful mom, and an all-around amazing person. Happy Mother’s Day!
Here are some more cutesy ways to wish your daughter a Happy Mother’s Day.
- Happy Mother’s Day to our daughter! Thanks for doing all the hard work so we can kick back and enjoy being grandparents!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the lady who takes care of my spoiled grandkids.
- You can change a thousand diapers, but you can’t change the fact that you will always be my baby girl. Happy Mother’s Day, sweetie!
- I never doubted you’d be a great mom. After all, you learned from the best! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the only person I would trust to take care of my grandchildren!
- Happy Mother’s Day to my daughter, who learned how to be an awesome parent by watching me.
- You are obviously doing something right, because you’re raising the greatest grandchildren in the world (not that I’m biased or anything). Happy Mother’s Day, sweetheart!
Here are some Mother’s Day messages from a mom to her daughter.
- Happy Mother’s Day to my daughter. Being a mom is the most rewarding job in the world… next to being a grandma!
- Happy Mother’s Day from one mom to another! Hope you have a wonderful day, sweetheart!
- Happy Mother’s Day to one fantastic mom! You must have had a great role model growing up!
Finally, here are some Mother’s Day wishes from a dad to his daughter.
- Happy Mother’s Day to one amazing daughter/mother, from one proud dad/grandpa!
- I’m not surprised you turned out to be such a great mom. You had the most amazing teacher. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You made me the happiest dad, and now you’ve made me the happiest granddad. Happy Mother’s Day, sweetheart!