Maybe your uncle has been a father figure to you throughout your life. Or perhaps you just admire what a devoted father he is to his own kids. Whatever the case may be, sending your uncle a Father’s Day greeting is a great way to tell him you appreciate what he does for his family.
The question is, what should a Father’s Day wish for an uncle look like? Naturally, it’s going to be a little different than a greeting you would use for your own dad or your dad friends. And of course, the best message is also going to depend on your uncle’s personality and the unique relationship you have with him.
For ideas, check out the following examples of Father’s Day wishes for an uncle. They come in a multitude of styles, so you can find the perfect message for a guy who’s amazing in a multitude of ways.
To start off, here are some heartfelt and touching Father’s Day wishes for an uncle.
- Happy Father’s Day to an uncle who’s wonderful in every way.
- Happy Father’s Day to an uncle who’s always been like a dad to me. Thank you for being such an amazing mentor, protector, and friend.
- Dads aren’t the only ones who deserve gratitude for everything they do. Happy Father’s Day to an uncle who has had a major positive impact on my life.
- Have a great Father’s Day, Uncle. I hope you know how loved and appreciated you are.
- Happy Father’s Day to a guy who has always been a wonderful father figure to me. Thank you for treating me like one of your own
- Happy Father’s Day to my uncle and guardian angel. I’m so lucky to have someone like you on my side.
- You’re like a second father to me, so it’s only fitting that I wish you a Happy Father’s Day. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me over the years.
- Happy Father’s Day to my amazing uncle. You’re a great guy, and I know your family appreciates you as much as I do.
- Uncle… just wanted to wish you a Happy Father’s Day. You deserve a pat on the back for everything you do for your family.
- Uncle… thank you for your understanding, unconditional love, and unwavering support. Hope your Father’s Day is unforgettable.
- Your kids are lucky to have you for a dad, and I’m lucky to have you for an uncle. Happy Father’s Day to a guy who means a lot to a lot of people.
- Happy Father’s Day to a guy I’m proud to call my uncle, and lucky to have as a role model.
- You may not be my dad, but you’re the next best thing. Happy Father’s Day to an amazing uncle.
- You’re a great uncle, a great dad, and a just-plain great guy. Hope your Father’s Day is, well, great.
- Happy Father’s Day, Uncle! My cousins are some of the nicest people I know, and you deserve all the credit in the world for raising them.
- Life wouldn’t be the same without the love and support of an uncle like you. Hope your Father’s Day is as wonderful as you are.
- Uncle… somehow you’ve always managed to be there for me, even with a family of your own to tend to. Thank you, and have a wonderful Father’s Day.
- Happy Father’s Day to my funny, fun-loving, and all-around fantastic uncle!
If you and your uncle like to joke around, one of these cute and clever Father’s Day greetings might be your best bet.
- Happy Father’s Day to a real Funcle (Fun Uncle).
- Happy Father’s Day to my amazing uncle, who has always been there for me despite my constant shenanigans.
- Uncle… hope you have a relaxing Father’s Day. You need all the rest you can get to maintain your sanity in this family.
- You’re not technically my dad, but since Uncle’s Day never caught on, I’ll wish you a Happy Father’s Day anyway.
- Happy Father’s Day to the coolest uncle ever. And no, I’m not just saying that because you’ve let me get away with murder my whole life.
- You’ve always been like a dad to me… a dad who spoils me rotten and never disciplines me. Thanks for that, and have an awesome Father’s Day.
- Happy Father’s Day to an amazing uncle. You have to be pretty amazing to put up with my shit for this long.
- Happy Father’s Day to my crazy uncle. Thank you for making family gatherings way more interesting than they have a right to be.
- Having an uncle like you is like having a second dad… a second dad who isn’t quite so embarrassing. Happy Father’s Day!
- You’re my favorite kooky relative. Happy Father’s Day, Uncle.
Here are a few Father’s Day greetings specifically from a niece.
- Happy Father’s Day to a loving uncle… from a grateful niece.
- I’m not technically your daughter, but you’ve always treated me that way. Thank you for that, and have a wonderful Father’s Day.
- Happy Father’s Day from your favorite niece. Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone you like me best.
- Uncle… just wanted to wish you a Happy Father’s Day. I know your day wouldn’t be complete without hearing from your fabulous niece.
- Happy Father’s Day from your niece. You’ve always supported and inspired me, and I want you to know how much I appreciate having you in my life.
Finally, here are a few Father’s Day messages from a nephew.
- Happy Father’s Day to my smart, funny, and good-looking uncle… from the nephew who takes after him in every way.
- Uncle… I was going to buy you something for Father’s Day, but then I realized that having me as your nephew is really the greatest gift you could ask for. Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Father’s Day from your nephew. Hope you get a chance to kick back, have a beer or two, and enjoy the day.
- Wishing you a fantastic Father’s Day, Uncle. I’m so lucky to have an amazing male role model like you in my life.
- Happy Father’s Day, Uncle. Just want you to know that I’m proud to be your nephew and friend.
As long as you’re wishing your uncle a Happy Father’s Day, you might as well send greetings to other dads in the family as well. See our lists of Dad’s Day messages for brothers, sons, and fathers-in-law.