Father’s Day is a time to heap praise on Dear Old Dad, but why stop there? Other dads in the family also deserve some attention, especially if they’re raising any adorable nieces or nephews of yours.
You guessed it: We’re talking about your brother. Maybe you remember the days when your bro was a little shaver himself. Or perhaps he was a role model or father figure to you when you were a youngster. In any case, you don’t want to miss the chance to celebrate the fact that he’s now an honest-to-goodness father, with everything that entails.
For a pitch-perfect Father’s Day greeting for your brother, take a look at the following list. These Father’s Day wishes come in many different forms (much like sibling relationships). But in their various ways, they all let your brother know you’re thinking about him on Father’s Day.
Note: If you’re searching for a message for a brother-in-law, we have a separate article for that.
Sincere | Funny | Big Brother | Little Brother | From Brother | From Sister
To kick things off, here are some sweet, straightforward, and sincere Father’s Day messages for a brother.
- Happy Father’s Day to my remarkable brother. Clearly, Dad taught you well.
- You’re not just an awesome dad, but also an awesome brother and friend. Hope your Father’s Day is also awesome.
- Happy Father’s Day to the best brother I could ask for and the best dad I can imagine.
- Clearly, great dads run in our family. Happy Father’s Day to my amazing brother!
- Happy Father’s Day to the only guy I would trust to raise my precious nephew. Seriously, you’re doing an amazing job.
- Our family is blessed to have so many wonderful male role models, and you are one of the best examples. Have a great Father’s Day, Brother.
- Happy Father’s Day to my amazing brother. It’s been a joy watching you evolve into such a wonderful dad, especially since I got an adorable niece out of the bargain.
- Have great Father’s Day, Brother. Hope you get a nice blend of time with the family and time to yourself.
- To my awesome brother… I so appreciate the person you are and the remarkable job you do as a dad, and I know your family does as well. Happy Father’s Day.
- Happy Father’s Day to a great dad. Not as great as our dad, mind you, but pretty damn great. Love you, Bro.
- You’re just like our dad, and that’s the highest compliment I can give any father. Have a wonderful Father’s Day.
- Happy Father’s Day to my fantastic brother. I love you and the beautiful family you’ve made.
- Have a great Father’s Day, Bro. Your kids are really lucky to have you. We all are.
- Happy Father’s Day to the second best dad I know. Of course, no one can compete with The Master.
- Happy Father’s Day, Brother. You’ve raised a wonderful family and have so much to be proud of.
- Great brother, great dad, and all-around great person. Happy Father’s Day to a guy who means so much to so many.
- Happy Father’s Day to my wonderful brother. You’re doing Dad proud.
- Have a fantastic Father’s Day, my brother. You deserve all the respect and appreciation in the world for the work you do as a dad.
- Happy Father’s Day to an amazing dad who also happens to be an amazing brother.
Humorous greetings are always popular between siblings, whether we’re talking holidays or birthdays. Here are some funny Father’s Day wishes for Bro.
- To my brother… good job raising some kind, intelligent, and ridiculously cute kids. Come to think of it, I’m not sure the cute part comes from you, but good job on the other stuff! Happy Father’s Day!
- Have a great Father’s Day, Brother. You are raising some amazing kids, who I look forward to spoiling for years to come.
- Happy Father’s Day, Bro! I confess I wasn’t sure about the idea of you procreating, but it’s working out pretty nicely!
- Have a great Father’s Day, Brother. Somehow you’ve managed to only pass your good traits along to your child, which is a great relief to all of us.
- Happy Father’s Day, Bro! Don’t worry – I will never tell your kids about all the trouble you got into growing up. It might be traumatizing.
- For Father’s Day, I thought I would pass along some sage advice I once got from Dad: Never trust a fart. Hope your Father’s Day doesn’t stink, Bro!
- Happy Father’s Day, Bro! Thank you for carrying on the family bloodline where others have failed.
- Happy Father’s Day to my fantastic brother. Your kids are smart, talented, and shockingly good-looking. Must run in the family!
- How could someone who was such a hell-raising ne’er-do-well as a teenager turn into such a responsible and nurturing dad? It’s one of life’s mysteries, I guess. Have a great Father’s Day!
- Happy Father’s Day to my brother, who has almost completed the process of morphing into our dad.
If the brother in question is older than you, you might want to consider one of these specially crafted greetings.
- Happy Father’s Day to my amazing big brother. You’ve always been my hero, and now that you’re a dad, you’re a super hero.
- Happy Father’s Day, Big Brother. You’re an amazing dad, but that’s no surprise. You’ve been practicing on me my whole life.
- Hope you have a fantastic Father’s Day, Bro. I’ve looked up to you my whole life, but nothing has impressed me as much as the incredible job you’ve done as a parent.
- Happy Father’s Day to an amazing big brother. Thank you for always being there for me even while taking such good care of your own family.
- I have something in common with your kid – we’re both lucky to grow up with a guardian angel like you. Happy Father’s Day, Brother.
- Happy Father’s Day to a big brother like no other!
If you’re the older sibling, one of the following Father’s Day wishes might hit the right note.
- The Little Brother has become the Big Daddy. Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Father’s Day to my baby brother. I always knew you had it in you to be a great dad. Thanks for proving me right.
- It’s hard to believe the little boy I knew and loved growing up is now a dad. Happy Father’s Day, Little Brother!
- Wishing you a wonderful Father’s Day, Baby Brother. It’s been my great privilege to watch you grow from a little tyke into a super dad.
- Happy Father’s Day to my amazing little brother. I would like to take some credit for the great dad you’ve become, but I think you’re just a natural.
- Happy Father’s Day, Baby Brother. I didn’t think there could ever be a kid as cute as you were when you were little, but you went and made one.
From a Brother
Here are a few Dad’s Day messages written from the perspective of a brother.
- From one brother to another… Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Father’s Day, Bro. Give those kids of yours a big bear hug from their uncle.
- Being an uncle is one of my favorite things in the world, and I suppose I have you to thank for that. Happy Father’s Day, Bro.
- As brothers, we have a lot in common, but I only wish I had the energy, patience, and compassion you show every single day as a dad. You’re the best, and I wish you the best Father’s Day ever.
- Happy Father’s Day to a great dad… from an outstanding uncle!
From a Sister
Finally, here are some Father’s Day wishes from sister to brother.
- Happy Father’s Day! You must be doing something right, because those kids of yours are amazing. Or maybe they just take after their auntie!
- Happy Father’s Day from your sister, who couldn’t be more proud of you and the family you’re raising.
- Have a fabulous Father’s Day, Brother. Can I just say that I love being an aunt? I get to spoil your kids rotten without ever dealing with the consequences.
- Happy Father’s Day! Tell those kids to treat you right on Father’s Day, or else their auntie is coming over to have a talk with them.
- Happy Father’s Day to one amazing dad and brother… from one proud aunt and sister!
- 50+ Happy Mother’s Day Wishes For a Wonderful Mom - May 10, 2023
- A Mom-umental List of Mother’s Day Puns - May 4, 2023
- 40 Ways to Say Happy Mother’s Day to Your Mother-In-Law - April 25, 2023