Halloween is a time for candy, pumpkins, and spooky things that go bump in the night. However, for some people, it’s also a time for cake, presents, and potentially being scared out of your socks by a bunch of people yelling “surprise” at a party in your honor.
Yep, we’re talking about people with Halloween birthdays. If you know someone who was born in October, it would be a shame – if not downright weird – to wish them a happy birthday without including some All Hallows’ Eve flavor.
That’s why we’ve put together this collection of fang-tastic Halloween birthday wishes. Pick one from the list, or use it as a springboard to come up with your own. Either way, your frightfully fun message should be a big hit with the birthday boy or ghoul.
- With all the candles on your birthday cake, there won’t be any left for the jack o’ lanterns. Happy Halloween birthday!
- Happy Halloween birthday! It’s your big day, so feel free to eat like a zombie, drink like a vampire, and howl at the moon like a werewolf.
- Happy Halloween birthday to a real cool ghoul.
- Pumpkin spiced birthday cake? You do you. Happy October birthday!
- October is when I look forward to celebrating a morbid and terrifying event on the calendar… your birthday! Wishing you all the best on your big, scary day!
- You might be too old to go hunting for treats, but you’ve still got a few tricks up your sleeve. Happy Halloween Birthday!
- Happy Halloween birthday! Hope you have more fun than Michael Myers at a babysitters’ convention.
- Wishing you plenty of Halloween frights and birthday delights.
- Forget your Halloween birthday? I wouldn’t scream of it. Hope your big day is terror-ific!
- I hope no one tries to scare you this Halloween… at your age, it could be fatal! Happy October birthday!
- If Michael Myers shows up on your birthday, don’t worry… he’s just there to cut the cake. Happy Birthday and Happy Halloween!
- When it comes to aging gracefully, Dracula’s got nothing on you. Happy Birthday to a bloody good friend.
- With all the candles on your birthday cake, I can safely say that Frankenstein’s Monster won’t be going anywhere near your house this October (fire bad). Happy Birthday!
- Just wanted to send you a haunting Halloween birthday wish to raise your spirits.
- Since you were born so close to Halloween, I’m sure you will be enjoying some boo’s on your big day. Live it up, my spooky friend!
- If you really want to scare someone this Halloween, just tell them how old you are. Have a terror-ific birthday!
- You’re so old, you make the Mummy look spry by comparison. Happy Halloween Birthday, Ancient One.
- Happy Birthday on Halloween! I’ll bet you think being born on October 31st makes you spooky cool. Well, you’re right!
- Happy Halloween birthday to a boo-tiful lady. If you’ve got it, haunt it!
- Witching you a spellbinding Halloween birthday.
- Happy October birthday. Remember to not take any birthday balloons from gutter-dwelling clowns.
- Like Michael Myers, the birthdays just keep coming. Here’s hoping your Halloween birthday has many, many sequels.
- Happy Birth-oween to someone who is well past trick-or-treating age.
- Happy Halloween birthday to one of my favorite little monsters!
- Hope you have a spooky good Halloween birthday!
- Trick or treat,
Smell my feet,
Hope your birthday’s extra sweet!
- Happy Halloween birthday! Aren’t you glad your parents went bump in the night all those years ago?
- You were born on Halloween? No wonder you’re so bewitching. Happy Birthday!
- Were you really born on Halloween, or were you created in a mad scientist’s lab?
- You must be a vampire, because you look fang-tastic for your age!
- Witching you a brew-tiful birthday and a hex-citing Halloween!
- Please enjoy your Halloween birthday responsibly. Remember that birthday cake and Halloween candy do NOT mix!
- The scariest thing you will see this Halloween will be the number of candles on your birthday cake!
- May your Halloween birthday be sweeter than a pail full of full-sized candy bars.
- At a time of year when everyone likes to dress up like someone else, I’m glad that you’re you. Happy birthday AND Happy Halloween!
- Wishing you a Happy Halloween and a spook-tacular birthday!
- Hope your birthday leaves you smiling like a jack o’ lantern. Happy Birthday, pumpkin!
- Happy Halloween to you,
Happy Halloween to you,
Happy Halloween dear [name],
And happy birthday too!
- Hope you have a hairy scary Halloween and a howlingly fun birthday!
- It’s only fitting that such a fun person would be born on such a fun holiday. Happy Birthday on Halloween!
- I could trick-or-treat all year round and never find anything as sweet as you. Happy Halloween Birthday to an amazing friend.
- Wishing you a frightfully fun birthday and a terror-ific Halloween!
- Have a great Halloween birthday. Hope the trick-or-treaters don’t keep you up too late. At your age, you need your rest!
- Jason, Freddy, and Michael aren’t half as badass as you. Have a killer Halloween birthday!
- Halloween greetings and birthday wishes to someone who never fails to scare up some fun!
- What kind of weirdo is born on Halloween? Answer: One of my very favorite weirdos! Happy Birthday!
- Halloween candy and birthday cake? I think I’ll get you a case of Rolaids for your birthday!
- Halloween makes me think of ghosts, goblins, vampires, werewolves… and one handsome devil who was born this month.
- Happy October birthday! I know you won’t be scared this Halloween because the horrors of aging are worse than anything All Hallows’ Eve can throw at you.
- Happy Halloween birthday! The broom might have a few more miles on it, but you’re still riding high!
- Happy Hallo-birthday! Hope you have a spooky good time!
- Happy Halloween birthday! Having you in my life is a real treat – and that’s no trick!
- Happy Halloween! I hear you’re going as a birthday girl once again!
- Happy Halloween birthday! Hope you have a wicked good time!