Christmas may be “the most wonderful time of the year,” but Easter is definitely the most egg-citing.
Pardon the pun, but there’s just something about Easter and the start of spring that inspires giddiness. The weather is warming, plants are growing, people are gathering, and there’s an overall sense that better days are ahead.
To help celebrate the season, we’ve put together a list of Easter greetings that are ideal for sending out to a group of people. Rather than putting all our eggs in one basket, we’ve divided these sayings into different categories. With a little hunting, we’re sure you’ll find one that can’t be beat.
Note: These Easter wishes are aimed at a group of people. You may want to consider an individual Easter message for the special people in your life, like your mom, sister, daughter, or son.
Here are some Easter messages that are simple, sincere, and suitable for just about any group of people.
- Have an egg-ceptional Easter, everyone!
- Happy Easter, everyone! May the Easter holiday renew your spirits and put a little spring in your step.
- Hope everyone’s Easter is as bright and vibrant as a basket of colored eggs!
- Thinking of my amazing friends warms me like sunshine on a beautiful spring day. Hope each and every one of you has a magnificent Easter!
- Wishing everyone a basketful of blessings this Easter!
- Happy Easter to all! May your blessings be as beautiful and abundant as the flowers in bloom.
- Wishing all my friends and family members a joyous Easter and a fruitful spring!
- Spring has sprung! Enjoy the warm days, and have a Happy Easter!
- I wouldn’t trade my friends for all the chocolate eggs and marshmallow chicks in the Easter Bunny’s stash. Happy Easter, everybody!
- It’s that time of year when the beauty of spring is all around us. Hope everyone gets a chance to stop and smell the roses this Easter.
- Happy Easter to all my friends. Y’all are as sweet as a basketful of jellybeans.
- Happy Easter, everyone! Hope the Easter Bunny treats you well this year!
- Wishing everyone a sweet Easter and a beautiful spring!
- To all my wonderful friends… I hope the Easter holiday fills your basket with love, joy, and hope.
- Happy Easter, everyone! Enjoy the beautiful weather and everything else this time of year has to offer!
- Easter is a good time to count one’s blessings, and with wonderful friends like you in my life, I have a lot of counting to do! Happy Easter, everybody!
- Sending everyone my warmest wishes for an amazing Easter and a fantastic spring!
- Wishing all my friends a magical Easter and a lovely spring.
- Wishing everyone a beautiful Easter weekend full of fun, relaxation, and joy!
- Spring is here and everything is growing… including my gratitude for having people like you in my life. Have a wonderful Easter!
- The seasons may be changing, but my love for my friends never will. Happy Easter, everyone!
Here are some humorous Easter wishes to give your friends a little chuckle. If you don’t like puns, you might want to skip this section. Don’t say you weren’t warned.
- Happy Easter to my amazing friends. You’re all good eggs.
- You know what they say about Easter: It’s hare today and gone tomorrow. Enjoy it while it lasts, everyone!
- Happy Easter, everyone! Hope you all get a chance to kick back, relax, and do some serious chocolate-eating.
- I love all the holidays, but Easter is just to dye for. Hope you all have an egg-cellent Easter!
- Happy Easter Sunday to all my friends! Hope you all have a good hare day!
- Wishing everyone an egg-citing Easter. Sorry, Easter egg puns just crack me up.
- Have a hoppin’ good Easter, every-bunny!
- Happy Easter to everyone out there! Eat all the goodies you want – I won’t make a peep!
- It’s that special time of the year when it’s okay to put all your eggs in one basket. Happy Easter to all!
- An Easter wish for all my friends… may the Easter Bunny bring you many gifts, and leave nary a pellet in your yard.
- Easter is a time of hope and renewal. And chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate. Wishing you all the best of everything this Easter.
- It’s Easter again already? I think I still have plastic eggs in my yard from last year’s Easter egg hunt! Anyway, hope everyone has an eggs-tra special Easter weekend!
- Easter is a time of hope, and I’m really hoping we’ve seen the last of the cold weather. Sending you all my warmest wishes for a Happy Easter.
- Hold onto your jelly beans – Easter is here! Have a wonderful Easter, everyone!
- Wishing you all a very Happy Easter. May you consume all the chocolate bunnies and marshmallow chicks you can handle.
- Hoppy Easter to all my peeps!
Here are some Easter blessings that reflect the spiritual nature of the holiday. For more ideas (including Bible verses), see our list of Palm Sunday greetings.
- Love is stronger than death. Have a blessed Easter, everyone.
- May God’s light shine on you all this Easter, and in the days to come.
- He is Risen! Wishing everyone a blessed Easter as we celebrate the resurrection of Christ.
- Springtime is a powerful reminder of God’s presence here on Earth. I hope everyone enjoys the beauty of His creation and receives His many blessings this Easter.
- It’s that time of year when winter’s chill disappears and the the proof of God’s love is all around us. Have a wonderful Easter, everybody.
- Happy Easter to all of my friends. May God’s love fill each and every one of you.
- Easter reminds me of all the wonderful things God has given me. Having people like you in my life is one of the greatest blessings of all. Happy Easter, everybody!
- Wishing you all the best at this most joyous and holy time of year. Happy Easter, everyone!
- 50+ Happy Mother’s Day Wishes For a Wonderful Mom - May 10, 2023
- A Mom-umental List of Mother’s Day Puns - May 4, 2023
- 40 Ways to Say Happy Mother’s Day to Your Mother-In-Law - April 25, 2023