For many of us, it’s impossible to think about Thanksgiving without also thinking of Mom. In many households, Mom is the one who plans the gathering, cooks most of the food, and insists on everyone telling what they’re thankful for before digging into the turkey and mashed potatoes. In other words, she’s a person to truly be thankful for on this special occasion.
Sure, we already have Mother’s Day to show Mom some gratitude for everything she does. Then there’s her birthday, which is a good time to show her some appreciation for who she is. But if you’re counting your blessings – as we should all do on Thanksgiving – you can’t leave out one of the most important figures in your life.
One obvious way to let your mother know you’re thinking of her is to send a unique Thanksgiving greeting. To help you find the right words, we’ve put together the following list of Turkey Day wishes for Mom. Whether your mother is a thousand miles away or sitting at the table with you, she’ll be grateful for the love you show with one of these thoughtful messages.
- Happy Thanksgiving, Mom! Today, and every day, I’m thankful for you!
- Happy Thanksgiving to the lady who taught me most of what I know, including how to be grateful for all the blessings in my life.
- I have so many things to be thankful for, but it all starts with the woman who gave me life. Happy Thanksgiving to my wonderful mom.
- Happy Thanksgiving to a wonderful mom and grandma. We’re all so thankful for you.
- I’m thankful to my mom and all the moms out there who work so hard to make the holidays special. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving, Mom! You taught me many things growing up. Too bad you never taught me how to make a turkey as good as yours.
- I’m thankful for my amazing mom! Because raising a turkey like me couldn’t have been easy!
- I was just thinking of all the things I’m thankful for, and naturally I thought of you. Happy Thanksgiving to my wonderful, beautiful, loving mother.
- Happy Thanksgiving to my amazing mother-in-law. I’m so thankful to have you in my life.
- I’m so thankful to have a mom like you. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving to my mom, and to all the moms out there. You give us so much to be thankful for.
- I’m thankful for your love, kindness, and support. Happy Thanksgiving to a wonderful mother and friend.
- Happy Thanksgiving to my mom up in Heaven. As long as I have memories of you, I will always have something to be thankful for.
- When I sit down to eat this Thanksgiving, I’ll be thinking of you… and how much better the food would be if you had made it! Happy Turkey Day, Mom!
- I was just counting my blessings, and you were at the top of the list! Happy Thanksgiving to the best mom ever!
- I have much to be thankful for in my life, but having you for a mom was probably my first stroke of luck. Happy Thanksgiving to a wonderful mother.
- Happy Turkey Day, Mom! Thanks for letting me have the drumstick all those years!
- Happy Thanksgiving to my wonderful mom. You taught me the importance of being thankful, while giving me so much to be thankful for.
- What am I thankful for? I’m thankful for my mother, who worked so hard to make every Thanksgiving wonderful when I was a kid.
- Happy Thanksgiving to my mom, who always made sure our bellies and our hearts were full on Thanksgiving.
- Happy Thanksgiving, Mom! I have a lot to be thankful for, and in one way or another, I owe most of it to you.
- Happy Thanksgiving to an awesome mom… from your little turkey!
They say Christmas comes earlier each year. If that’s the case, you might want to get a head start on finding the perfect Christmas wish for Mom.
- 40+ Ways to Say Happy Father’s Day to a Brother-in-Law - May 22, 2023
- Let’s Say Happy Father’s Day to All the Dads Out There - May 20, 2023
- Top 50 Long Distance Relationship Quotes of All Time - May 16, 2023