So, your husband’s birthday is coming up. You know him better than anyone in the whole wide world. Figuring out the perfect birthday wish for him should be a piece of cake (with extra sprinkles), right?
First, there’s the fact that this is no ordinary birthday boy. It might be tough to find words worthy of such a special guy on such a special day. Second, if you’ve been married awhile, you might have a hard time coming up with something new to say.
That’s where the following list could be of some help. These birthday wishes for a husband come in all sorts of styles – sweet, funny, romantic, and even a little naughty. Find one that matches your hubby and the unique relationship you share.
Sweet & Loving
Here are some birthday messages that simply and sweetly convey how much your husband means to you.
- Birthday kisses from your adoring Missus. Love you, birthday boy!
- You’re one special guy, this is one special day, and I am one especially lucky lady. Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband.
- You are amazing at being amazing. Happy Birthday, Hubby! I love you so much!
- Happy Birthday to my beautiful husband. Thank you for being born, and for finding your way to my heart.
- Happy Birthday to my best friend and the best husband I could have asked for.
- I will never pass up a chance to celebrate you. Happy Birthday to a sweet husband, a wonderful friend, and an all-around great person.
- Happy Birthday to the most wonderful guy in the world. Thank you for giving me so much of your time, your care, and most of all, your sweet love.
- Happy Birthday, Hubby! Thanks for being my favorite thing ever.
- Happy Birthday to a guy who makes all my days happy.
- HBD to the BHE (Best Husband Ever).
Clever & Funny
These lighthearted birthday greetings are intended to give your hubby a good chuckle. If you want to tease your guy for getting older, you might also want to check out these brutally funny birthday wishes.
- Happy Birthday to a truly amazing guy. I mean, you HAD to be amazing to land a hot wife like me.
- Happy Birthday to my favorite husband!
- You and I just fit together, probably because we’re both so amazing. Happy Birthday to my truly amazing husband!
- Happy Birthday to my fantastic hubby. I hope you’re planning to stick around for many more years, because I won’t be done annoying you for a long, long time.
- You may be an old fart, but you’re my old fart. Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday to a guy who always makes me laugh… sometimes on purpose. Love you, babe!
- Fortunately for you, women like older guys. Happy Birthday to the (old) man of my dreams.
- Happy Birthday to a guy with the superhuman ability to put up with my shit on a daily basis.
- Somehow I still find you wildly attractive after all these years. Happy Birthday to my distinguished-looking hubby!
- Happy Birthday, sweetheart! Thanks for being older than me! Signed, your hot young wife!
Romantic & Sexy
Finally, here are some birthday wishes to let your husband know that he still does it for you.
- I’m so glad you were born, because I can’t imagine spending my life with anyone else. Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband!
- Happy Birthday, Hubby! Thanks for rocking my world on a regular basis!
- Happy Birthday to a great husband, a true friend, and a mind-blowing lover.
- Happy Birthday, Hubby! I can’t wait to see the birthday boy in his birthday suit.
- Happy Birthday to my incredibly sexy husband, who still does it for me… and always will.
- Happy Birthday, sweetheart! I wish I could find the words to tell you how much I love you. Guess I’m just going to have to show you… in private.
- I’ll never not be head over heals for you. Happy Birthday, you sexy thing.
- We may be older, but loving you never gets old. Happy Birthday to the only guy I would want to spend a lifetime with.
- You’re getting the birthday spanking of your life, complete with a pinch to grow an inch. Until then, have a wonderful birthday, you sexy beast.
- Happy Birthday to a silver fox with one nice tail.
Still looking for ideas? You can find many more options in this list of romantic birthday wishes.