Being a mom is one of the toughest jobs around. It takes patience, persistence, kindness, loads of energy, and… did we mention patience? Needless to say, anyone who pours her soul into motherhood deserves all the praise and encouragement she can get.
That’s true every day, but it’s especially true on Mother’s Day. While Mother’s Day is first and foremost about celebrating your own mom, it’s also a great time to recognize the other moms in your life. That includes, of course, any of your friends who happen to be mothers.
Here are some inspiring Mother’s Day wishes that show your appreciation and admiration for all your mom friends. These messages are perfect for social media, a text message, or even a good old-fashioned greeting card.
First off, here are some Mother’s Day messages written for an individual friend.
- Happy Mother’s Day to a great mom, a sweet friend, and an all-around amazing person!
- I always knew you would make a wonderful mother. Sweet people like you always do. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Wishing you a fabulous Mother’s Day full of recreation, relaxation, and appreciation!
- The only thing better than being a mom… is being moms with you! Happy Mother’s Day to someone who makes motherhood more fun than I could have imagined.
- Hope you have a wonderful Mother’s Day. You deserve all the praise in the world for everything you do as a mom.
- Just had to wish a Happy Mother’s Day to one of the best moms I know. Somehow, you make one of the hardest jobs in the world look easy.
- In case you didn’t know, you’re doing an amazing job as a mom. Happy Mother’s Day from someone who truly appreciates everything you do.
- The way you love and care for your kids is a beautiful thing to behold. Hope you get all the hugs, kisses, and candy you can handle this Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to an amazing mom and an amazing friend!
- You’re an awesome mom. You’re an awesome friend. Heck, you’re just plain awesome. Hope you have an awesome Mother’s Day, too!
Here are some Mother’s Day wishes for all your mom friends. For more options, see our list of Mother’s Day greetings for all.
- Happy Mother’s Day to all my wonderful mom friends!
- Just wanted to say Happy Mother’s Day to my mom friends! Your kids may not always appreciate all the work you do, but I sure do!
- I am so in awe of all of my friends who are moms. Happy Mother’s Day to you all!
- Being a mom is tough, and I just wanted to tell all my mom friends how much I admire everything you do. Happy Mother’s Day to you all!
- I have quite a few friends who are moms, and they’re all amazing at what they do. Hope every one of you has the fantastic Mother’s Day you deserve.
Finally, here are a few extra-special Mother’s Day greetings for a best friend.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom I know and the best friend I have!
- Just wanted to wish my bestie a Happy Mother’s Day. I’ve seen first-hand how lucky your kids are to have you as a mom.
- The fact that you’re such a great mom is just one more reason I’m so proud to call you my best friend. Happy Mother’s Day!
- If you weren’t my best friend, I’d want you to be my mom. Hope your Mother’s Day is as awesome as you are.
- Happy Mother’s Day to my best friend, who also happens to be one badass mom.
Still looking for ideas? For some lighthearted Mom’s Day messages, check out these silly Mother’s Day puns.