Christmas doesn’t just happen in December. For a great many people, it is December. The yuletide celebrations and preparations extend all through the month up until Christmas Day – sometimes even after, in the case of people who can’t be with loved ones on the big day.
All through December, holiday greetings are flying like early winter snowflakes on a breezy day. But before you start contemplating what to write in your Christmas cards, or how to wish everyone a Merry Christmas Eve, consider sending out one of these sweet, sincere, and funny December greetings.
Here are some heartfelt messages for a Happy December. If these sort of greetings are your thing, you might also be interested in these inspirational Christmas greetings.
- Hello, snow. Hello, mistletoe. Hello, December!
- Happy first day of December, everyone. May you enjoy the holiday season to the fullest.
- Happy December! If you don’t like the colder weather, just wrap yourself up in the Christmas spirit.
- Happy December to all my Christmas-loving friends. Now is your time to sparkle and shine.
- Happy December, everyone! May your days be merry and bright.
- Hope you all make this a December to remember. Happy Holidays!
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Happy December.
- Wishing you a joyful December. May the Christmas spirit be with you the whole month through.
- Wishing you a magical, magnificent, and merry month of December!
- Happy first day of December! As the weather turns colder, may your hearts be warmed by thoughts of Christmas and time spent with loved ones.
- Have a glorious December and a wonderful holiday season.
- Christmas is in the air… it must be the first day of December!
- The calendar saves the best for last. Have a wonderful December, everyone.
- Happy December to all my friends. If you had a great year, I hope this month adds the finishing touch. If you had a rough year, at least it will be over soon!
- Wishing you a flurry of joy this December!
- Deck the halls – December is here! Have a wonderful month and a very Merry Christmas!
- Happy December 1st! In between all the shopping, events, and travel, I hope you find some quiet time to enjoy the Christmas season.
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and I have the most wonderful friends ever. Wishing you all a Happy December and a very Merry Christmas.
- Warm wishes for a cozy, fun, and festive month of December.
- Baby, it’s cold outside. Happy December, everyone!
- Happy first day of December. Remember: It’s never too early to get in the Christmas spirit.
- Happy December, everybody! I hope your holiday season is full of peace, joy, and love.
- Have yourself a merry little month of December!
- It’s the most wonderful month of the year. Happy December!
- Wherever you go and whatever you’re up to this December… I wish you nothing but the best. Happy Holidays.
- May the joy of the holiday season fill your heart throughout the month of December, and into the new year.
- Happy December 1st! Sending my warmest early Christmas wishes to all of my wonderful friends!
- Merry December and Happy Christmas to all!
Here are a few lighthearted and humorous December greetings. If you like these, you might also appreciate our list of funny Christmas wishes.
- Happy Decem-brrrr!
- Happy December, everyone. Only 24 more shopping days until you’re completely broke.
- It’s December 1st, and my decision to not take down last year’s Christmas lights is finally paying off.
- Happy December, everybody. Feel free to send me my Christmas presents early – I don’t mind.
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year. Not to mention the most expensive. Happy December!
- It’s officially December, which means there are only a few more weeks to procrastinate on your Christmas shopping.
- Happy first day of December. Hope everyone survives the month with their sanity and their finances intact.
- Happy Christmas shopping season, everyone. Unfortunately, the prices this year are a real Nutcracker.
- Happy December. Enjoy the ugly sweater weather.
- It’s December, which means a joyous occasion is just around the corner. I’m talking about the end of this horrible year, of course.
- Happy December, everyone! Hope you all can stay off the Naughty list for a few more weeks.
- Break out your fat pants and tacky sweater… it’s December!
- It must be December, because Jack Frost is nipping at my nose and I’m freezing my chestnuts off. Stay warm, everyone.
- Halloween candy, Thanksgiving leftovers, and now Christmas cookies. It will be a miracle if my clothes still fit by the end of December.
- You know what they say about December weather… it’s snow joke! Hope everyone stays safe and warm for the holidays.
- Hope your December is sweeter than a double-frosted Christmas cookie.
Finally, here are a handful of famous quotes about the month of December.
- “It is December, and nobody asked if I was ready.”
- “Chill December brings the sleet, Blazing fire, and Christmas treat.”
- “I heard a bird sing in the dark of December. A magical thing. And sweet to remember. We are nearer to Spring than we were in September. I heard a bird sing in the dark of December.”
- “December’s wintery breath is already clouding the pond, frosting the pane, obscuring summer’s memory…”
- “May and October, the best-smelling months? I’ll make a case for December: evergreen, frost, wood smoke, cinnamon.”
- “God gave us memory so that we might have roses in December.”
- 50 Sparkling Ways to Wish People a Happy December - November 5, 2023
- Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas! 50 Glittery Greetings - October 30, 2023
- Happy Thanksgiving, Dad! 31 Warm and Funny Greetings - October 25, 2023