Little girls grow up fast. Too fast, in fact. That’s why it’s important to savor every milestone, including those precious early birthdays.
If there’s a little princess in your life, lucky you. Here are some birthday wishes for a little girl – whether she’s your own daughter, a granddaughter, a niece, or whatnot. Of course, she may not be able to read these birthday messages (yet), but why let that minor detail stop you from sending your love?
Note: For a little lady who’s all grown up, check out our big list of ways to say “Happy Birthday, beautiful.”
Here are some birthday wishes for a little girl from Mommy and/or Daddy.
- Happy Birthday, little girl! Ever since our little angel was born, our lives have never been the same.
- Our little girl came into our lives [number] years ago, and she’s been rocking our world ever since. Happy Birthday, sweet girl.
- Happy Birthday to my sweet baby girl. You’re growing up so fast, and Mommy and Daddy are as proud as can be.
- Happy Birthday to the special little girl who brings love and chaos into our lives every day.
- Happy Birthday to the little girl who has driven me completely bonkers. But hey, sanity is overrated. I wouldn’t have things any other way.
- Happy Birthday, princess! You’ve brought so much love into our lives. I hope it call comes back to you when you grow up and have your own family.
- Happy Birthday, angel. I love you more than I can say.
- Happy Birthday to my little girl. You can be rowdy, headstrong, and sometimes downright naughty. That’s how we know you’re ours.
- Happy Birthday to the little girl who means the world to us. You’re turning into a young lady right before our eyes, and we couldn’t be prouder.
Here are some birthday wishes from Grandma and Grandpa.
- Happy Birthday to my perfect little granddaughter. Try not to grow up too fast, sweet one.
- Happy Birthday from one proud Grandma. What a beautiful little lady you’re becoming!
- Happy Birthday to the cutest little granddaughter who ever lived.
From Aunts and Uncles
Got a precious little niece? Here are some sweet ways to say Happy Birthday. For even more ideas, see this article.
- Happy Birthday to my sweet little niece. I know she’s going to grow up to be strong and kind, just like her mommy and daddy.
- Bestest Birthday Wishes to my adorable niece. If Mommy and Daddy don’t spoil you rotten, I sure will.
- A extra-special niece deserves an extra-special birthday. Hope you get everything your little heart desires, kiddo.
Here are some birthday wishes for a baby girl who’s turning one.
- Happy Birthday to a one-derful little lady.
- Happy Birthday, baby girl! One year ago you were brand spanking new. Now look at all the things you can do!
- You’re one year old. You’re also one sweet little girl. Happy Birthday!
Note: If you’re hosting a birthday party for the little princess, you may also want to check out this article on invitation wording ideas.
More Birthday Wishes
Finally, here are some miscellaneous birthday messages for a little girl.
- You’re still a little girl, but I can already tell you’re going to be a wonderful person when you grow up. I hope you always know how loved you are.
- Look out, world. This little girl is growing into a smart, kind, fierce, curious, loving, and adventurous young lady.
- Happy Birthday, you little sack of sugar you.
- How can such a little girl be full of so much love? Happy Birthday, sweetheart!
- Happy Birthday, little princess. I wish you a life full of happiness and meaning. Stay sweet.
- Happy Birthday, angel. I’m convinced your wings will sprout any day now.
- God sent down a little angel [number] years ago, and she’s been spreading love and sweetness ever since.
- I’m sending a big birthday hug to a special little girl. I hope you have a wonderful day full of toys, games, decorations, cake, and all the things that make birthdays great.
- Another 365 days of sweetness, and the best is yet to come. Happy Birthday, little girl.