Little girls grow up fast. Too fast, in fact. That’s why it’s important to savor every milestone, including those precious early birthdays.
If there’s a little princess in your life, lucky you. Here are some birthday wishes for a little girl – whether she’s your own daughter, a granddaughter, a niece, or whatnot. Of course, she may not be able to read these birthday messages (yet), but why let that minor detail stop you from sending your love?
Note: For a little lady who’s all grown up, check out our big list of ways to say “Happy Birthday, beautiful.”
Here are some birthday wishes for a little girl from Mommy and/or Daddy.
- Happy Birthday, little girl! Ever since our little angel was born, our lives have never been the same.
- Our little girl came into our lives [number] years ago, and she’s been rocking our world ever since. Happy Birthday, sweet girl.
- Happy Birthday to my sweet baby girl. You’re growing up so fast, and Mommy and Daddy are as proud as can be.
- Happy Birthday to the special little girl who brings love and chaos into our lives every day.
- Happy Birthday to the little girl who has driven me completely bonkers. But hey, sanity is overrated. I wouldn’t have things any other way.
- Happy Birthday, princess! You’ve brought so much love into our lives. I hope it call comes back to you when you grow up and have your own family.
- Happy Birthday, angel. I love you more than I can say.
- Happy Birthday to my little girl. You can be rowdy, headstrong, and sometimes downright naughty. That’s how we know you’re ours.
- Happy Birthday to the little girl who means the world to us. You’re turning into a young lady right before our eyes, and we couldn’t be prouder.
Here are some birthday wishes from Grandma and Grandpa.
- Happy Birthday to my perfect little granddaughter. Try not to grow up too fast, sweet one.
- Happy Birthday from one proud Grandma. What a beautiful little lady you’re becoming!
- Happy Birthday to the cutest little granddaughter who ever lived.
From Aunts and Uncles
Got a precious little niece? Here are some sweet ways to say Happy Birthday. For even more ideas, see this article.
- Happy Birthday to my sweet little niece. I know she’s going to grow up to be strong and kind, just like her mommy and daddy.
- Bestest Birthday Wishes to my adorable niece. If Mommy and Daddy don’t spoil you rotten, I sure will.
- A extra-special niece deserves an extra-special birthday. Hope you get everything your little heart desires, kiddo.
Here are some birthday wishes for a baby girl who’s turning one.
- Happy Birthday to a one-derful little lady.
- Happy Birthday, baby girl! One year ago you were brand spanking new. Now look at all the things you can do!
- You’re one year old. You’re also one sweet little girl. Happy Birthday!
Note: If you’re hosting a birthday party for the little princess, you may also want to check out this article on invitation wording ideas.
More Birthday Wishes
Finally, here are some miscellaneous birthday messages for a little girl.
- You’re still a little girl, but I can already tell you’re going to be a wonderful person when you grow up. I hope you always know how loved you are.
- Look out, world. This little girl is growing into a smart, kind, fierce, curious, loving, and adventurous young lady.
- Happy Birthday, you little sack of sugar you.
- How can such a little girl be full of so much love? Happy Birthday, sweetheart!
- Happy Birthday, little princess. I wish you a life full of happiness and meaning. Stay sweet.
- Happy Birthday, angel. I’m convinced your wings will sprout any day now.
- God sent down a little angel [number] years ago, and she’s been spreading love and sweetness ever since.
- I’m sending a big birthday hug to a special little girl. I hope you have a wonderful day full of toys, games, decorations, cake, and all the things that make birthdays great.
- Another 365 days of sweetness, and the best is yet to come. Happy Birthday, little girl.
If the birthday girl happens to be your goddaughter, you can find more ideas right here.